Thermal Camera Module
What is it?
The Thermal Camera Module of 80×80 can be integrated in any scope of binocular enclosures. This camera can be used in outdoor activities for identifying people and animals in low visibility conditions.
- Available Imager Resolutions: 80×80, 160×120, QVGA, VGA.
- Available Displays: 320×320 AMOLED, 1024×768 Micro-OLED.
- Diopter designs and full turnkey of the diopter available upon request.
- Frame Rates: 30Hz or 50Hz.
- Architecture –one processor, System on a chip (SOC).
- Size and shape can be adjusted based on application and scope physical design.
- Lensing: standard lenses (HFOV): 15 standard lenses are available, but HFOV varies by imager, but generally between 3 and 120 degrees, with 2-3 degrees steps, are available. Most scopes use 8 through 16
degrees. Please inquire for specific HFOV for sensor selected.