Who are we looking for?
The candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. The project manager will also monitor effectively and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members. The ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience working with technology projects and managing teams of more than 5 people.
- Set project timeline.
- Monitor project deliverables and customer satisfaction.
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress.
- Writing meeting minutes and communications for the customers
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, electronic engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- English conversational level B2 or superior.
- Proactive person, with assertive communication skills, open to knowledge, focused on detail, results, and responsible.
- Full-Time job.
- Salary from 4.000.000 COP to 5.000.000 COP depending on the experience.
How to apply?
Send your resume to [email protected] with “Project Manager” in the subject of the email.
If you want, tell us what you consider as a great accomplishment in a project that you’ve worked on, or send us a video telling why you are interested in working for DeepSea Developments.