Who are we looking for?
Hardware is hard. You need to debug the software and the hardware. That’s why we are looking for someone who likes these challenges. A person that knows how to make quick prototypes to validate ideas, and can also turn it into a complete solution and ready to be used by more than 10 thousand people.
- Build architectures that make sense with the hardware used.
- Development tasks breakdown. We like being careful.
- Be practical. At DeepSea we make from Demos to mass production. It’s important to understand when is necessary to go fast and furious, and when to take it easy.
- Think about closing the project: A project can be as easy or as complicated as one wants. It is important to be practical. That is why it is 2 times on this list.
- Passionate about the subject. That development is not only your profession but also your Hobby. Bring us your personal project and we will even help you make it come true!
- 2+ years developing hardware projects.
- Knowledge of hardware protocols (uart, can, i2c, spi).
- Effective communication: We do not need you to be like Gabriel García Márquez, but you do need to know how to ask for help when you have blockages, or communicate with the team members to make the work more efficient.
- Experience programming some of these:
- pic (we don’t like it so much though )
- Knowledge on Git, Gitflow.
How to apply?
Send your resume to [email protected] with “Hardware Engineer” in the subject of the email.
If you want, tell us what you consider as a great accomplishment in a project that you’ve worked on, or send us a video telling why you are interested in working for DeepSea Developments.