Who are we looking for?
Computer science professional, we’re looking for you!
Development and support in projects for the creation of digital tools and solutions.
Respond in a timely manner to the requirements regarding the development of user stories. In addition to participating in different projects, generating value for the company through their ideas, knowledge, and skills in the role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, electronic engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge in API development, cloud services development and integration, layout, and testing.
- English conversational level B1 or superior.
- Desirable experience in agile methodologies and versioning repositories.
- Proactive person, with assertive communication skills, open to knowledge, focused on detail, results, and responsible.
- Full-Time job.
How to apply?
Send your resume to [email protected] with “Back-end Developer” in the subject of the email.
If you want, tell us what you consider as a great accomplishment in a project that you’ve worked on, or send us a video telling us why you are interested in working for DeepSea Developments.